- 'Thorough' Chilcot Report says nothing newSouth Norfolk MP Richard Bacon says the Chilcot Report into the invasion of Iraq says nothing that wasn't already known in 2003.
- Bacon says Whitehall 'still not learning lessons on IT project failures'South Norfolk MP Richard Bacon has said that Whitehall is not learning from past failures in IT projects, and is still repeating the same mistakes.
- MP votes to extend airstrikes on Daesh into SyriaSouth Norfolk MP Richard Bacon supported the Government in the vote on extending British military action against Daesh into Syria.
- MP calls for rethink on Long Stratton bank closureSouth Norfolk MP has called upon Barclays Bank to reconsider the decision to close its Long Stratton branch, describing the bank’s actions as ‘hasty’
- MP re-elected to Public Accounts CommitteeSouth Norfolk MP Richard Bacon has been re-elected to the influential Commons Public Accounts Committee by his fellow Members of Parliament.
- MP speaks out against zero-hours contractsSouth Norfolk MP Richard Bacon told MPs that although zero-hours contracts can provide a useful tool to some organisations, they can be misused by companies determined to exploit workers.
- Richard Bacon re-elected as South Norfolk MPSouth Norfolk MP Richard Bacon has been returned to Parliament for the fourth time, having doubled his majority at the recent General Election.
Share this pageYou can share this, or any of the pages on my website, on selected social media sites. Or, you can email this link to a friend.
Looking for my old Parliamentary website?I am currently updating my website and I have archived the old website whilst this work continues. To look back at the work I have been doing as MP for South Norfolk since 2001, click here.